Sagenda is now available as a booking plugin for TYPO3. Along with WordPress, Drupal and Joomla, TYPO3 users can use Sagenda as a reservation, appointment and scheduling software. Since summer is here, our team has worked relentlessly to increase user accessibility on the main CMS platforms and TYPO3 is our latest addition.
Sagenda is a booking plugin popular with WordPress, Drupal or Joomla users. So it makes sense to make it available on TYPO3 – a free, multilingual, flexible open-source CMS running on various operating systems widely used across Europe. TYPO3 works seamlessly with websites varying in size and structure becoming the perfect solution both for small businesses, nonprofits and large corporations.
Sagenda for TYPO3
Given the variety of businesses using it, it was natural for Sagenda to develop a booking plugin appropriate for TYPO3. In order to install Sagenda plugin on TYPO3, make sure you follow our step-by-step installation tutorial to enjoy its full potential. Similar to other content management systems, all you need to do is download our extension from the TYPO3 Extension Repository and install it on your website. Once the extension is activated, select the page and content of the booking calendar. Don’t forget to use the authentication code from your Sagenda account to activate the plugin on TYPO3. Done!
Advanced Sagenda Customization for TYPO3
In line with the flexible structure of TYPO3, there are a couple of customization options available for Sagenda users.
- PayPal gateway: charge your clients online for more time offline;
- Multiple booking: enable this feature to save time and improve communication;
- Calendar view: customize format and default view for your business;
- Email customization: reduce no-shows and increase your customer base;
- SMS reminders: improve customer retention with dedicated SMS plans;
- Color management: adapt your calendar view to your brand and audience.
Remember that Sagenda is already available for WordPress, Drupal and Joomla users so welcome to our community. For questions or suggestions, feel free to contact our support team.