How to Add a Booking Module to My Drupal 7 Website?
It’s pretty easy…
Sagenda offers you the best solution in adding a booking system to your Drupal 7 website. There are some really easy steps to follow in order to add a booking system to your existing website:
- Download the Drupal module into your sites/all/modules/folder.
- Visit the modules page in your Drupal instance, and look for the module named Sagenda. Check the box, and save it.
- Create a free account on https://sagenda.net/Accounts/Register (then make sure to set up your “bookable items” and “events”).
- Copy your authentication code from the backend of sagenda.net Settings / account settings.
- Visit the modules page in your Drupal instance, and look for the module named Sagenda. Beside the name of the module, you will find a configuration link. Click on it.
- Paste the authentication code in the configuration form of Sagenda and Save.
- If the authentication code is correct, the connection message should show as CONNECTED.
- Once the connection is successful, visit the blocks page in your Drupal instance.
- Look for the block named Sagenda.
- Enable this block in the required region, and then configure it to be visible in a page or an article. In addition, you can find some detailed tutorials on other ways of integrating an online booking system to your website by using customized solutions: