How to Add a Booking Plugin to My WordPress Website?
You can download all your WordPress plugin releases from github!
WordPress Booking Calendar View video tutorial:
Here are some really easy steps to follow in order to add a booking plugin to your existing WordPress website:
1. Open a free account on https://www.sagenda.net
2. Download the free WordPress booking plugin :
- from github!
- or from the WordPress repository
- or inside the WordPress plugins center in your WordPress installation.
3. Paste the authentication code (aka token) from your Sagenda’s account (Dashboard/Copy Token) to your WordPress module settings (this is needed to authenticate your account) in (Settings/Sagenda). Paste the code and don’t forget to click on “Save Changes”.
4. Add the shortcode :
For “Sagenda calendar” (calendar / agenda view) :
You can also display one bookable item (calendar) per page such as :