Sagenda Form Editor Improved: Click to Accept Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions are an essential step in building an online business. Whenever you’re surfing the web or buying online services, buyers and service providers enter a distance contract. Providers must focus on obtaining user consent in order to be protected by several terms governing description of services, website content, intellectual property or personal data collection.
Accordingly, an increasing number of Sagenda users have asked us to include an “I agree to terms” checkbox so that clients must accept terms and conditions or any other regulation before registering. For example, the European “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) or “Cookies Policy” have become common binding requirements rather than optional sign-up steps.
Therefore, we’re happy to let you know that Sagenda easily allows you to manage acceptance of terms and conditions from your own account. The form editor simply allows you to add a checkbox enabling users to accept or refuse terms and conditions. As a web administrator, you are able to customize text and include a link to your terms and conditions. Whether users agree or not to your terms and conditions does not necessarily mean that registration is denied. In fact, you have two options. During setup, you get to decide whether acceptance of terms and conditions is a required step for form approval or not; thus, the system is fully flexible adjusting to each scenario.
The optional acceptance of terms and conditions is one of several improvements added to Sagenda in the last weeks. Try it in your Form Editor. Feel free to share your suggestions so that we continue product development based on your valuable feedback.
Scheduling Appointments for General Practitioner – Exploring Solutions
Consulting a general practitioner on a regular basis is essential, to stay fit and fine. Especially in these pandemic days, where everything seems more suffocating, there is an increasing demand for regular health check-ups.
Tech-based booking solutions
As a doctor, you would certainly like to properly have everything organized in well-structured schedules, attending patients anywhere across the globe. Using top-rated software to meet the objective is a wise thing to do, as you will lessen the probability of facing hassles. The tech-based booking solutions will add more value to your scheduling plans in an efficient manner.
Streamlined scheduling management
Before you attend your patients, it is important to have everything in place. There must be no confusions and mix-ups in between various schedules. As a busy General Practitioner (GP), you would always love to implement flexible scheduling features for booking slots with a streamlined management practice. It will simultaneously grow your business and reputation.
Prioritizing well-being of patients
Healthcare industry thrives on medical appointments. Whether you have an own clinic or associated with a huge, private hospital, the crux of the matter is giving more priority to the well-being of your patients. Using well-received scheduling software makes your work easier and more manageable.
It is highly critical to tackle the problems your patients are facing on time. Prevention is always better than cure. A proper scheduling system can help you diagnose the probable onslaught of a deadly disease, beforehand. You will be at an advantageous position to quickly take the required medical measures in favor of the patient you are treating.
Improving service quality
For regular patient care, it is significant that you integrated top-notch appointment scheduler or software system with your business model. There are high chances that you will markedly improve performance quality as a General Practitioner (GP). Your professional approach towards your service will automatically strengthen.
Efficient and simple framework
A top scheduling system not only helps you in getting in touch with the patients, but also creates a simple, convenient framework to bring the medical staff under one umbrella. There may be a consultation session that involves more than a single practitioner. In this case, too, the scheduler efficiently organizes the activities by generating a quick, robust plan.
It is not a pretty experience to visit a clinic and then, due to miscommunication, miss the appointment for the day. You can make the patient avoid such hassles by using a scheduler. It invariably creates more trust between a doctor and his patients.
Organizing follow-up sessions
Moreover, as a respected General Practitioner (GP), if you want to check the conditions of your patients in follow-up sessions, then it is practically very much possible with a help of a scheduler. Checking the past medical records, prescriptions, and recommending dosages are easily done when you seek technological help.
Easy to install and integrate
Are you worried about the installation procedures or integration process of Sagenda? There is absolutely no need to be concerned on this matter, as the steps to do it are extremely easy and simple to understand and implement. You just need to open an account and paste the calendar on your official website to start business operations. There are no difficult technical aspects in this. You have to register as a legal member by creating an account on the platform of the software. Going through the rest of the steps is simply a cakewalk.
Perfectly fits in
Good news is that there is no requirement to redesign the official website of your clinic, hospital or medical center in order to integrate the scheduling software on your platform. Software from top brands easily snuggles into the web framework of your business without any sort of technical glitches.
Loaded with customizable features
If you wish for flexibility in terms of customization, then be elated to know the world-class scheduler does provide you with that liberty. There can be sudden change of plans on part of any of the stakeholders. In this case, you can utilize the option for rescheduling, without any chances of miscommunication.
Staying ahead in competition
In order to stay ahead in the competitive environment of the medical industry, it is judicious to set up a scheduler for your website, today.
Benefits of SMS in scheduling system
Whether you are a medical practitioner, physical trainer or some other professional, you can never deny the importance of scheduling system in growing your business. With each passing day, the demand for a top-rated scheduling system is increasing in leaps and bounds. Experts from the industry are vouching for integrated scheduling software or tool on their website for customer retention, and growing goodwill in the market. On this respect, the SMS feature of any reliable scheduling system bears exclusive significance in taking your business to the next level. The following points discuss some of the primary benefits of SMS in scheduling system.
BENEFIT 1: Reminding appointments
As a therapist, you would always want to keep everything in order to maintain your professionalism. An SMS notification on the appointment day to the mobile device your patient is extremely important to keep everything organized. There will be practically no probability on part of the client to miss the appointment. A reminder from the integrated SMS attribute will tell the person about the schedule. Also, you too, will get a notification about your appointment. The personal details of the patient will also be conveyed via SMS, efficiently.
BENEFIT 2: More professionalism
Who doesn’t want to be more professionalism in terms of work processes and ethics? Getting an SMS feature integrated with your scheduling system is indeed a wise thing to do as it immensely helps your business to appear professional in a more robust manner. Your clients will understand that you are really serious about the job and don’t want them to miss the appointment at any cost. This will invariably grow your reputation in the industry as a reliable service provider. An improved level of organization of activities is practically possible when you implement SMS notifications to drive your business.
BENEFIT 3: Speedy reminder
Speed is the key in executing various activities of business and making it more competitive. SMS notifications help you to increase the velocity of work processes. In a few seconds, or even lesser than that, your clients are informed about the appointments. You are sure too, about the exact schedules of meetings. There is no loss of precious time. Moreover, no special effort is required for managing all these. As a top therapist, reminding your patients swiftly about the consultation sessions proves your efficiency and pro-activeness. It will definitely help you to garner more profits from a long-term perspective.
BENEFIT 4: Better than e-mails with no spam
When you send your patients reminders through emails, there are chances that the mails end up in the spam folder. There is no guarantee that your patients will get through those mails, leave aside reading them. What can be a better solution to avoid such a situation? Of course, SMS is the answer. The scheduling system will proficiently send SMS to the concerned patient. It can be also set for multiple times, which means the receiver will get multiple SMSs about the appointment. This will hugely increase the probability of perfectly maintaining the schedule as planned. Also, there will be no scope of miscommunication between the stakeholders.
BENEFIT 5: Notifying non-smart phone users
Have you ever thought about the fact that non-smart phone users don’t actually have any e-mail syncing feature on their devices? In this case, notifying them about the appointments via SMSs is the most practical measure you can take. A top-notch scheduling system does exactly that. There is 100% guarantee of delivery. Moreover, there are more chances of the SMS to be seen by the receiver. This will certainly benefit you in the long run.
Results you will get
There are several positive results your business is going to experience once you integrate a standard scheduling system on your platform with SMS notification feature. The first one is the probability of a client missing the appointment will greatly reduce. The second result will be the degree of communication bet your client and you will definitely increase and take a better shape over time. The third result you are going to experience is less cancellations and lesser incidence of late arrivals. The fourth and the most result is your business will ensure a regular stream of revenues more efficiently.
Initiate SMS through scheduling system today
In order to further grow your business, start sending SMS notifications to your clients from today, through a reliable scheduling system.
What Can An Online Scheduling System Do For Therapists
All the different tasks that are crucial to your business generally end up consuming most of your time daily. Sometimes, you may even have to skip one or more relevant activities. Then again, the internet can help you run your business smoothly. Since the invention and ensuing popularity of the internet, it improved communication beyond imagination. It connects online users throughout the world. If you’re a therapist, then an online booking system can help you grow your business.
Scheduling systems such as Sagenda, can be immensely helpful in handling specific tasks, especially if you don’t have enough employees. It can even simplify the duties of your subordinates. You won’t have to force your customers to schedule appointments through emails or over the phone. Appointment booking and reservation management software programs allow them to visit your online scheduling system and book a massage using their phone or other digital devices. Additionally, you can keep an eye on your appointments, send reminders to your customers, or reschedule sessions whenever you need to.
How you can use it
Reservation systems possess specific functionalities that make it beneficial to your business. You need a scheduling system that can bring you more clients and even support the growth of your organization. Here are some of the best uses of the perfect appointment management system.
- Accept bookings from clients: User-friendly booking systems allow you to create a calendar easily. Furthermore, your clients can find your schedule over the web with ease and book an appointment based on your calendar. A few of these systems don’t require much technical support. You should look out for such systems because they are ideal for online massage booking. Instead of speaking with your clients who need your services over the phone, the booking system completes all appointment-related tasks and saves your time.
- Tracking your bookings: An online booking system, particularly the ones with mobile access will allow your customers to schedule appointments while being on the go. They just need their smartphones to book your services. Mobile-friendly systems will also let you check your appointment list from anywhere and at any time.
- Storing information: Automatic backups are generally always available for your entire client’s data captured on an online booking system. It’s perfect for therapists because it can protect the stored information. Moreover, cloud-based booking systems undergo automatic updates and allow you to check your schedule with almost any device.
- Requests for an appointment: Booking systems give access to your customers to book an appointment for a period that’s convenient for them. It also lets you decline, or reschedule the appointment. You can seamlessly run your business without creating another calendar to show the times and dates of your availability.
- Unrestricted booking time: A scheduling system that lets customers book appointments outside the business hours will be excellent for your business. It allows clients to inspect your schedule outside the working hours. Apart from that, it will help increase your customer base because many people are likely to schedule an appointment at the weekends. Some may also do it early in the mornings or late in the evenings.
- Reminders: Booking systems can even allow you to send reminders to customers who requested your services through SMS or emails. You can send the reminder day(s) or hours(s) before the appointment. Scheduling systems with this particular feature will help your customers to adhere to their appointments.
- Business promotion: As already mentioned earlier, an online booking system can work as a promotional tool for service providers like you. It can give you the visibility that you need to present your business before customers and target audience. Some scheduling systems come with a marketplace feature that lets individuals book for appointments with other service providers to see your business. Besides, such customers won’t need a separate login if they decide to schedule an appointment with you. An appointment booking marketplace lets you promote your business and allow customers to locate you easily.
The best online booking system for therapists can keep track of events and reduce the chances of missing appointments. It can also assist you in scheduling recurring appointments and issuing invoices to your customers once an appointment is over.
Why are Appointment and Scheduling Systems Mandatory for Zumba Fitness Studios
Do you own a fitness studio? Then you’re aware of the fact that you spend most of your time in management and scheduling-related tasks. Why do you bother scheduling with your phone and managing everything else using spreadsheets? You can get rid of all your problems by building or purchasing a software program for your business. Such a system lets you do everything with just a few clicks on a computer.
Fitness studio scheduling software programs for Zumba instructors, such as Sagenda, can help you sell your services better and enhance the customer experience. Once you go through this topic, you’ll learn about all the purposes served by scheduling systems. If you’re going to purchase any specific software solution, or if you build a customized program, then make sure that they have the following features.
As already mentioned earlier, you need a software program armed with a set of specific tools to automate the scheduling process. Here are a few of the must-have features for a scheduling system.
- Online scheduling: The fitness studio management system has to enable clients to schedule, reschedule, and cancel classes online. They should be able to do everything without having to contact you or your fitness studio’s manager. It saves time for clients and lets the administrators of your establishment work more effectively in managing class sizes while meeting staff requirements.
- Easy-to-use dashboard: The dashboard of your appointment and scheduling system is the centerpiece. It provides you with access to everything, including calendars, payment processing, etc. The manager of your fitness studio can create new lists of training sessions or include more fields to the dashboard manually. It has to be user-friendly so that the user can filter the lists of clients based on time, class, and trainer. This feature offers flexibility and lets administrators quickly search for clients. It’s particularly helpful if you need to reschedule a training session.
- Managing memberships: Integrating a gym membership software solution into your website will allow clients to purchase memberships whenever they want to. By using this functionality, the manager of a fitness studio can create online offers, such as discounts on classes or trial memberships. Members can also gain access to their membership history, book training sessions, and pay for the classes.
- Notifications: With dynamic and effective notifications delivered by text messages or emails to your clients, you can keep them updated regarding schedules and payments.
- Getting real-time reports: As the owner of the fitness studio, it’s your job to keep your finger on the pulse of the establishment. You need to get your hands on a scheduling system that can generate reports in real-time. Generally, a minimum set of reports includes class attendance, a billing statement, and revenue earned per client. There also has to be the possibility to archive daily reports for swift access. With these pieces of information, you will be able to make better business decisions.
- Tracking attendance: When you track the attendance of your Zumba fitness studio’s clients, you will know how many of them are staying on track towards their goals and how many aren’t. Clients can also track the number of classes that they attended, along with their accomplishments. A tracking system encourages clients to maintain consistency when they begin to lose interest or focus. Furthermore, by using an attendance tracker, you can pinpoint new fitness trends and reorganize your offering accordingly.
- Integrating social media: Social media integration is of the utmost importance these days for every kind of business. After all, social media platforms are vital to almost every person out there. They keep scrolling down to the next post on their newsfeed to learn more about fitness. These people don’t maintain their social media profiles just to connect with their friends. Some people may have useful information on new fitness trends that you may not be aware of. If you integrate your scheduling system with social media platforms, then these people will bump into your business page sooner or later. They may even find your establishment attractive and may purchase a membership.
- Online payments: Indeed, a scheduling system comes with online payment platforms too. Automated payment processing bestows more flexibility upon the clients of your fitness studio while improving customer experience. As you can see, there’s much that you and your business can gain from an appointment and scheduling system.
That’s all folks !